Sunday, January 16, 2011

You may laugh... I sure did!

I have finished the quilted bag I was working on and I'm pleased with the result, even though sewing the ends in took twice as long as it should have, literally. First, I sewed one end in the wrong way. Then, instead of unpicking that end, I unpicked the one that was sewn in the right way. What can you do but laugh? That'll teach me for keeping one eye on the tv while I'm pinning and sewing! Oh, and to add insult to injury, when I put it on the floor to photograph my mistake Scooby thought it made quite a nice mat to lie on. Never mind, it's all done now and I really enjoyed the process. I'll have to take it over to show Mum but I might not tell her about why it took so long to finish  ;-)

One cream end, one pink end but Scooby can't see anything wrong with it...

In fact, he thinks it's quite comfy...

and he settles right in.


Here's the finished product, both ends cream, as they should be.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed, but only because it reminds me of doing the same or worse at various times. The end result is quite lovely though and that's what counts.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete